Wednesday, June 29, 2005

I'm still here

Basically this post is just to remind myself that if I don't get into the habit of writing all the time, I am never going to get to the point when I do it on a regular basis. It's not that I don't think about life, the nature of reality, faith, and what I have to do tomorrow - it's just that I don't ever put my thoughts to page as it were. Truth be told, I actually spend quite a bit of time thinking about the aforementioned things and many others as well. Part of me thinks that I just don't want to take the time to write down my own thoughts, but another (and more honest) part of me has a hunch that if I write them down then it means that I have an opinion about the matter (which is accompanied by the fear that this opinion may be wrong). If I am even more honest with myself I will realize that if I don't know my own opinions about things then I cannot even evaluate the situation properly and run the risk of becoming a compeletely ineffectual person who doesn't believe anything about anything, just a person that things happen to. So, in the future there will be less posts about writing and perhaps some actual writing with ideas and conclusions - maybe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home