Saturday, November 18, 2006

It's about time...

I realize that a ridiculous amount of time has passed since my last post. There are some people who really seem to be upset that I haven't devoted any time to my blog. This morning, I thought I would look back at the past few months to see just how many posts there were. Basically, since I started working at World Vision, my frequency in posting dropped from about once every other day to about once every month or so. In the past I have made pledges that I would post a "Patristic thought of the day" or comments on books I was reading. Expect nothing of the sort today. All I can say is that I am going to post more. That could translate into a post a day, or one a week. Either way I'll spend a little more time reflecting and less time just letting the weeks float by. We'll see...

1 Comments:

Blogger Jerry said...

Looking forward to the posts, Bro!

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home