Friday, March 02, 2007

Audio Greek New Testament

If you know me, then you know that at one point in my life I actually new the Greek New Testament pretty well. There have been many times that I thought I might dig my heels in and give it another go, knowing that it will take hours each week for months to reach any kind of proficiency. Well, I found the "answer" to my problem. As much driving as I do, I like to listen to audio books and lectures (I know I'm a dork, it's no secret). So, I was looking around at an old favorite website - Christian Classics Ethereal Library - and ran across (drumroll please....) an audio version of the Westcott & Hort Greek New Testament. Now before you get too excited, keep in mind this is not the UBS IV or the Nestle-Aland 27, but not a bad text. If you have the time, it's actually kind of fun...just need to brush up on that vocab!



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am genuinely excited about the post. What a great find!

10:30 PM  
Blogger jdawg said...

I am genuinely scared of both of you. But still glad I have two people to come to with my greek questions!

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home