Saturday, March 29, 2008

New digs!

So, I've been feeling a bit guilty that I haven't posted anything for such a long time. I realized that my loving wife continues to work a full time job, is growing a baby 24/7, and manages to keep not one, but two blogs up to date! In an effort to show my support so the rest of the world doesn't think that I am at work every hour of the day (which isn't too far from the truth) and that I am absent from the whole soon to be parenthood thing, I moved my blog over to Wordpress. I first came across it when my Canadian brother started one ages ago and I liked the format and it's pretty easy to maintain. I was also inspired to get back in the blogging ring because one of my good friends up here just did a face lift to his site as well. Without further ado, here is your formal invitation to see what's been going on in my world. You'll have to hurry because you're already a couple of posts behind. I meant to post this sooner...hope it isn't a sign of things to come, but that's most likely the case.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home