Friday, December 09, 2005

Seven things

Don't expect many of these, but at the request of my wife...

Seven things to do before I die:
1. Drink a cup of coffee brewed from beans I grew and roasted.
2. Have kids.
3. Write a book.
4. Travel to _____ (Germany, Russia, Egypt, South Africa, etc.)
5. Design and build our own house.
6. Build a kit car - Shelby Cobra.
7. Grow a beard down to my chest (much to the disdain of my wife).

Seven things I cannot do:
1. Play the guitar.
2. Tolerate bad drivers.
3. Ride a motorcycle (thanks, Suzy).
4. Speak Spanish (though I should probably learn).
5. Remember what to pick up at the grocery store.
6. Stay on task.
7. Keep my pants from getting coffee stains.

Seven things that attracted me to my spouse:
1. Her big blue eyes.
2. The way she inspires me.
3. Her creativity.
4. Her sense of adventure and energy.
5. Sense of humor and the laugh that goes with it.
6. That curvaceous body.
7. How much she loves me.

Seven things I say most often:
1. I need some coffee.
2. Hey, baby (Suzy).
3. Hey big guy (my cat Pan).
4. Come on...
5. Shoot! (after spilling coffee...yes, it happens a lot).
6. a couple, meaning TWO (in order to clarify to Suzy).
That's it...I honestly don't talk that much.

Seven books I love:
1. Brothers Karamazov
2. The Everlasting Man
3. The Man Who Was Thursday
4. The Professor and the Madman
5. Love In The Ruins
6. The Life You Save May Be Your Own
7. Myst

Seven movies I could watch over and over again:
1. Braveheart
2. The Princess Bride
3. The Fox and the Hound
4. The Godfather series, even the third one
5. Ferris Beuller's Day Off
6. Hero
7. Her Majesty's Secret Service

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home