Sunday, January 08, 2006

Weirdo!

Since I have recently been spending more time on my blog, and my wife doesn't want to make anybody else do this, I have been tagged to write about five weird habits I have.
The rules are: "The first player of this game starts with the topic . Five weird habits of yourself, and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. Don'’t forget to leave a comment in their blog or journal that says, "“You are tagged"” (assuming they take comments) and tell them to read yours.
Without any further delay, here are the five weirdest things I do (according to Suzy):

1. I count. Without realizing it, I will have counted to 80 or so while walking across the parking lot or down the street. This is not something I consciously begin, I only realize it deep into the process.
2. I am picky about my writing utensils. My pens have to have a fine point and the cap must line up with the label. Now that I think about it, everything on my desk has to be at right angles as well. (I'm not OCD, am I?)
3. I like to shave designs in my facial hair. When spring rolls around and I trim my beard, I like to leave some massive chops or fun mustaches before trimming it down to a goatee.
4. Patience is a virtue, one that I possess...until a certain point and then I snap, and it's usually not a pretty sight. Hmm...maybe I'm not patient after all.
5. A nervous habit of mine is to chew on the longer hairs of my mustache...ok, that is weird.

That's about it, I'm not that strange and I really am not that obsessive or compulsive...but I do have some odd habits. Since everyone that I know who even has a blog has already gone through this excruciating exercise, I guess all my friends out there without a blog are off the hook.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad I'm not the only one who counts for no apparent reason!

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home