Thursday, January 26, 2006

Frustration

There are few things that I hate more than not being able to do something, having my hands tied. The moment I leave town, it seems like there are so many things that need my attention. I know that as soon as I get home nothing will happen, but then I have to turn around and leave again. I cannot imagine people who have to travel on a regular basis. It's hard enough to be gone for a day or two, but being stuck in a hotel room by yourself, training sessions with people you don't know - all for an entire week...it sucks. What's even worse is that as soon as I get home I have to get on a plane Monday morning and do it all over again. Of course all of this would have to happen when Suzy starts all kinds of new things both at school and at work. For some reason we got a parking ticket in front of our building on the station wagon since I'm not there to drive it (never mind that nobody else gets tickets). It's hard to stay focused when your heart and mind or on the other side of the country!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home