Saturday, February 11, 2006

Whirlwind

After being reacquainted with my wife, our cats, and our apartment I thought things would settle down a little bit. I was practically gone for two weeks, but it still hasn't let up much. This past week was my first full week spent at The Storehouse and it was a crazy one...likely the first of many to come. I have been given the task to complete a couple of building projects in our warehouse, but with the long list of things to get done each day, I don't know how I am supposed to make any progress. In one of the meetings I had this week, my boss was explaining to our office manager that I would be taking on about a third of her regular duties, a third of our warehouse manager's duties, and a third of his own duties. What strikes me as odd is that he just finished telling our warehouse manager that I would be doing a third of the warehousing duties, a third of his own duties, and a third of my own...Now I haven't had a math class in a while, but I think that four thirds adds up to more than one. It sounds like I'm not going to be able to get anything done. Well, at least I won't be bored!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home